Primary Care Clinics
That means providing extra comprehensive services, extra instructional opportunities and extra access to high quality care. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, our skilled medical professionals are capable of present primary care and an array of specialised companies to our sufferers, regardless of their monetary or insurance coverage standing. Sheridan Health Services, Inc. is a 501(c) nurse-managed federally-qualified health middle that started in 1995 with providers from the University of Colorado, College of Nursing.
Established in 1970, Free Clinic Health Center provides primary health care companies for adults aged without personal insurance, Medicare or Medicaid and who don’t qualify for county-backed health care. The Health Center helps patients get the medications they need by way of the Prescription Drug Assistance program. Diabetes is at near epidemic ranges all through our community. In response to this the Free Clinic Health Center created a Diabetic Education program that provides education, assist and provision of medication and supplies to sufferers in our Health Center.
More Than A Hospital. We Are A Community.
It does not present the primary care services supplied on the City’s different eight health centers. Community Healthcare Center is a main care medical, dental and counseling clinic welcoming all ages from newborns to seniors. Our medical, dental and counseling providers are committed to offering superior major and preventive care on your whole household. A variety of patient companies are provided, including Telemedicine, Pediatrics, Women’s Health Services, Family Medicine, Children & Adult Dentistry, Behavioral Health Counseling for Children & Adults and TodayCare. Open Health envisions a brighter future for the communities we serve.
- This program has resulted in significant, measurable enchancment within the health and lives of our diabetic patients.
- Established in 1970, Free Clinic Health Center provides major health care companies for adults aged with out private insurance, Medicare or Medicaid and who don’t qualify for county-subsidized health care.
- In reaction to this the Free Clinic Health Center created a Diabetic Education program that provides training, support and provision of treatment and provides to patients in our Health Center.
- The Health Center helps sufferers get the medications they need via the Prescription Drug Assistance program.
- Diabetes is at near epidemic ranges throughout our community.
This program has resulted in significant, measurable enchancment in the health and lives of our diabetic patients. Health Center 1 is the City’s devoted walk-in clinic for STD testing and remedy.
Stronger Than Medicine
We provide a variety of services to embody all of a patient’s needs and attempt to supply complete care to people with a concentrate on wellness and illness prevention. Sheridan Health Services, Inc. has two areas serving adults and kids.